Timeline: 6 months
Our Task Was
Our client was experiencing high debt despite consistent sales and was debating shutting down the business.
What We Did
We did a complete business analysis and an evaluation of the supply chain and discovered:
- High levels of obsolete stocks
- False accounting practices
- Unmonitored procurement
- An exaggerated payroll
- Untrained sales force
Unaccounted and un-reconciled consignment stock.
- Clearly defined job descriptions and organogram with authority levels
- Rationalised suppliers
- Rationalise stock and addressed all the obsolete stock though discount sales and incineration for that which we could not salvage.
- Rationalised customers on consignment stocking.
- Reduced debt by____
- Reduced stock holing by _
- Increased sales by_